Monday, April 11, 2016

Nashville Here I Come!

I've always wanted to go to Nashville
& I'm heading there for the 2nd Country Living Show in Nashville!
The show is April 22-24, 10 am - 5 pm every day.

I've been working on new some great new handcrafted items.
 Most of the new things are so new I haven't had a chance to photograph them yet.

So here are some favorite products and photos
from last year's Country Living Show in Columbus.

Come on down to Nashville - it's gonna be great!












I can't wait to share all the new things.

Enjoy!

copyright Salmon Alley LLC 2016


1 comment:

  1. Good luck at the Country Living Show!! My name is Marcie Brow of Ruffles and Rust Expo – Ohio! Our FIRST Event is October 8 & 9 at the Butler County Fairgrounds (indoors) in Hamilton Ohio just north of Cincinnati! We are a traveling boutique show that started in Texas and Oklahoma, now “traveling” to Ohio! I LOVE your things and think you would be a great vendor to add to the show! Please check out our website & social media for yourself, including the main Ruffles and Rust Expo in Texas, to see what a success we have been. We think Ohio is the perfect place to bring the show to showcase the amazing artisans, creative minds and vendors like you! We cannot wait to get this party started in Ohio, so join on in!
    www.facebook.com/rufflesandrustexpoohio
    www.facebook.com/rufflesandrustexpo
    www.rufflesandrustexpo.com (Ohio tab for vendor info)

    ReplyDelete