Monday, September 15, 2014

Country Living Sunday

What a gorgeous day it was... sunny and a perfect temperature.  
The last day of the show was great... sold lots of big items.  
We rearranged the booth and had a fresh take on the furniture.

Here are a few shots for today... and a quick blog post.

 

I am so grateful for Monèque's help again this year, she brought so much energy to the booth.  Her work was the key caddies, words and candle holders among other things.  She nearly sold out of her burlap letters.  She's taking orders if anyone needs one.

I would love to see where you 
place the banners, owls & pillows in your homes -
really anything you bought and if you love how it looks, 
please send a photo and I will post them on the blog.  


If you loved something at the booth and are still thinking about it, 
send me an email it might still be available.





Thank you to everyone who shopped at Salmon Alley this weekend.  
This is a huge event and I love being a part of it.  

My next show is the Oakley Fancy Flea, Sept 27 10-4.  
Hope to see you there.

Enjoy!


copyright Salmon Alley LLC 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment