Sunday, September 14, 2014

Country Living Day - Saturday


Well, Day Two was just as much fun as Day One... 
and the weather, while chilly & sometimes threatening was pretty nice.  

Lots of great shoppers today all braving the cold.
 
Here's a few shots of the booth today... 
we moved things around and freshened up the displays.  
Got a lot of lovely compliments on the booth too.  

Thank you all!

Trying a little fun with the camera & yes it was cold enough for mittens this morning.

George the Octopus needs to find a home... and someone to cuddle

This banner will be at a vineyard wedding...  sure to be a gorgeous wedding

I think he can't decide... a drink or a sandwich

Sort of sums up the day... Joy at Country Living!

  I sold so many of my vintage finds.  I am happy they have found a new home.  
       
This is the prettiest sewing machine ever



 

I will post more tomorrow... Hope to see you there.

Enjoy!

copyright Salmon Alley LLC  2014



No comments:

Post a Comment