Monday, January 28, 2013

Craft Show Success - Thank you!

My 3rd Craft Show appearance went really, really well.  
So many friends and family came to support me, thank you!  


I received many compliments and many people came to just look at the booth.  And plenty  bought things as well, whew!  There were a few hours I wasn't sure I was going to make it!

pretty pumpkins 

All the owls and pumpkins come together

Love these bags...

Early set up

So much stuff... I made all of it!



I have really changed my "product line" since the 1st craft show... no elf hats this year! zipper pouches, pins, large totes otherwise all new stuff:  pumpkins, acorns, owls, pillows, leaves...

I've already signed up for the show next year so expect bigger and better things!!


Enjoy!

copyright 2013 Salmon Alley LLC




No comments:

Post a Comment