Sunday, September 18, 2016

Country Living Fair Columbus - It's a wrap!

Ladder displays are fun!

 Well, the weekend flew by... it always seems to go so fast.
I got to see lots of repeat customers this weekend.
It's so great to see you all every year.
Braving the elements and crowds for the 
experience that is the Country Living Fair.



Peek-a-boo!

I have loads of treasures left over... I'm thinking of having my own Country Fair, to give locals the opportunity to shop and purchase any items they may have had their heart set on, but didn't have room in the car for the perfect farmhouse table or sweet kid's cabinet...

Newest prop... wallpaper hanger's table - Love it!
 The weather was interesting all weekend... 
hot and sunny, windy and rainy... 
but the shoppers still shopped!

Drones...
 I didn't have a chance to download the app until this evening.  
Seems like a great addition to the Fair experience.  
I'll learn about putting my information on to make it easier to find me.

Happy doggy!
Well, that's a wrap.  Thanks for a wonderful weekend. 
See you all soon.


Enjoy!



copyright Salmon Alley LLC 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment