Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Plenty of Thanks

This time of year I am always reminded of how grateful and thankful I am to be where I am, doing what I love and being surrounded by my family & friends.

The Sycamore Craft Show is always the week before Thanksgiving... It's a great day - the various bands and orchestras play throughout the day making for a festive shopping experience. 

And this year was another great year!  Thank you to everyone who came out and shopped with me.  I got help from family again and collaborated with a close friend for some very special Holiday gifts.  


I'll be at the Oakley Fancy Flea on December 1 - 10-4 at the Oakley 20th Century Theater if you missed the Sycamore Show... lots of Holiday goodies... finish your shopping with Handmade gifts made right here in Cincinnati!


Trees, stockings - Can you Believe it?!
I just love the diversity of the products!
Time to Celebrate!

Give Thanks Banner Challenge!  

You've all seen where I have my banner...  Let me see how you display yours.  

Here are some beautiful shots of my Give Thanks banners in friends' homes. 
I love how great they look in every home!

Send me your photos and I will post them here with others.

If you don't have one, I'll ship one to you - plenty ready to deliver for Thanksgiving!!

 



Happy Thanksgiving!  Take a moment to Give Thanks!

Enjoy!


copyright Salmon Alley LLC  2013


No comments:

Post a Comment